Lunch time came and went, I kept working. Fear kicked in and I needed to remove all thoughts of past pain and future opportunities for pain from my life. The boss realized that I had worked through lunch and told me I could knock off early if I wanted to and I said only if the job is complete otherwise I stay and he just smiled.
Even though Aisli isn't willing to go back 11 years ago why don't we. Aisli was a beautiful young woman physically and consequently she attracted a lot of attention. Most of the time she fought potential suitors off with her trash talk until one day someone caught her attention.
Soft spoken and gentle, this person approached her, after witnessing her take a man through the mud with her tongue never even giving the man a chance. Aisli never had gone any socially with anyone, not even in high school, family functions were very limited. She was considered to be a beautiful stuck up brain without an ounce of social graces. The two went out for coffee.
What seemed like a small step for some people was a tremendous step for Aisli. This short meeting with another human being left her thirsty for more interaction. Abby asked questions and really listened, the first conversation lasted slightly longer that the cup of coffee. Aisli didn't say much and Abby said even less but the two agreed to meet the following week.
Abby's intention was to simply help Aisli. She knew that Aisli must need a friend. Who would want to be friends with someone who talked to people like that? The words were cutting, demeaning and void of anything humane. Abby thought that Aisli must really be hurting, to make herself so unapproachable.
Slowing Aisli began to open up to Abby, not really understanding how she had been disarmed by a woman. Normally, she didn't even waste her breath of females, yet Abby somehow was able to get through and help bring down some of her defenses. The first couple of months they just met once a week. They had exchanged numbers but neither one called the other, they just kept their coffee time which started to last longer than the coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear miss
please see those videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvt1M7Xp2Uw&eurl=http://widget.slide.com/version/20090105214456/widgets/fw/adapters/wrapper_youtube.swf?playerUrl=http://www.youtube.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgeqrs5ePLU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tahyyes.org%2Fsearch%3Fupdated-max%3D2009-01-13T21%3A24%3A00%2B02%3A00&max-results=20
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2451908450811690589&ei=PCBYSZT1M4P6-QHInZC9Cg&q=occupation+101
then help us to publish them
and please vest those blogs
http://theprincess28.blogspot.com/
http://nowingaza.blogspot.com/
http://gazatoday.blogspot.com/
http://affendina.blogspot.com/
thank you very much
Post a Comment